Concept design and construction supervision

Year of construction:              1825 – 1827

Historical Monument of the 19th century


They were called “vessels of light”. Of the forty or so covered passages built around 1820 in the capital, only twenty or so remain today. That’s why, in order to preserve the Parisian heritage, one of the longest passages of Paris called upon us to give it a new look. 

Complete restoration of the glass roof and the entrances, renovation of the interior facades, repair of the floors, nothing is left out to give back to the passage Choiseul its former glory.